Design and develop media rich websites, with a focus on their user interface and functionality according to clients’ requirements.
• Work with the Graphics and Service Coordination teams on managing the pipeline, providing estimates, negotiating deadlines
• Create concepts on how to best represent ideas visually
• Provide guidance and art direction to the team
• Work closely with team members to track the status of requests and update clients on timelines and budget
• Fulfill QA requests and provide feedback to the team
• Solve problems or propose solutions according to the company's culture and business objective
• Work effectively in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a professional approach
• Keep in touch with the latest trends and technologies.
• Advanced level of English
• Minimum 4 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications built with frameworks such as React.JS and Angular.
• Experience with mobile applications design and development including Responsive Web Applications in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, or React.JS.
• Excellent CMS developing skills.
• Experience with modern DevOps tools, workflows and methodologies (Agile is a plus) such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents would be an advantage
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Accenture Senior Leadership
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.