The VP of SaaSOps will manage a team of 5-15 Software SaaSOs Managers and ensure the team solves their daily challenges by removing blockers and managing constraints. It is expected that you will be monitoring the team’s daily and weekly performance using our proprietary tools..
The Vice President of SaaSOps ($200K/year) will be expected to ensure the availability, uptime and cost optimization of our high-quality products. You should have an always-on mentality, a passion for metrics-driven decisions, and a desire to execute drastically differentiated technical operations processes using cutting edge technologies.
You will be responsible for building out a globally dispersed technical operation using distributed teams and an ultra-efficient application hosting infrastructure. Your first priority will be to scale these activities – while continuing to meet tight, daily SLAs. Priority two will be to focus on longer-term planning to drive continuous improvement.
Additionally, we expect you to lead & perform deep-dives into weekly metrics and escalations and leverage your broad Technical Operations Management experience to raise the level of the team performance in an atypical, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (MS or Phd. preferred) is mandatory.
- +15 years of experience in IT Operations Management
- At least 5 years of SaaS Ops/Tech Ops/Infrastructure Ops/DevOps experience
- +3 years of experience managing Cloud Infrastructure Organizations (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Ops)
- Proven leadership experience of building and managing globally dispersed teams with a size of 50+ heads within the last 3 years, where you were responsible for goal setting, performance measurement, and hiring/ firing decisions (direct reporting lines)
- Minimum of 2 years in a senior software engineering management position such as CTO/CIO, Head of Operations or Engineering, or VP of Operations or Engineering
- Proven experience in building high-performance teams and scalable best-practices in an Operations and/or engineering organization
- Proven ability to use metrics as a key driver in your decision-making processes
- Proven and recent experience of setting aggressive goals for your teams using SMART principles
- An advanced level of English
Nice to have:
- Cloud-based hosting experience with Amazon EC2 a significant plus
- Proven experience of migrating products from legacy infrastructure to the Cloud or between Clouds
- Recent experience with DevOps teams
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.