Do you strive for excellence? Do you embrace innovation? Do you fight with fairness and respect?
We are an exciting new gaming company based in Barcelona and Buenos Aires. Our innovative sports betting and casino games will rock your world. We have a burning desire to make gaming great entertainment and socially acceptable. We want it to be fun for our customers and our teams. We are BetWarrior.
We welcome passionate warriors and are currently looking for a Visual Designer.
Find out more about us at www.betwarrior.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
What you can expect from us and your role:
- Responsibility for developing design concepts for our promotions and marketing campaigns
- You will work across a variety of media, including mobile and web products, to produce enticing, high-quality creative artwork, such as banners, newsletters and social blasts, to support BetWarrior’s visual brand
- You will experiment with new design tools, techniques and methods to push our creative boundaries for online advertising
- You will build collaborative working relationships with our Product and Marketing teams to achieve a thorough understanding of our games and how to apply your design skills in the creative execution of our Marketing strategy
- A competitive salary in accordance with experience and capabilities
- A vibrant start-up work environment in exciting locations.
What we expect from you:
- A creative, proactive personality with innovative ideas
- Educational background in Visual Design or other relevant degree
- Proficiency in one or more designing tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or others)
- Experience with creating visually captivating design – demonstrated in a portfolio
- Awareness of mainstream trends of digital design and UI
- Ability to adhere to visual guidelines and design briefs
- Highly motivated with good organisation skills and the ability to consistently meet challenging targets within a fast-moving industry and a dynamic organisation
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills, as well as ability to work independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English. Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
We also expect you to embody the BetWarrior values:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY – For your actions and progress, for our internal and external community
BE FAIR – Treat others like you want to be treated
STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE – In your own performance and in ensuring the quality of our products and service
NURTURE HONESTY – Walk the talk and always encourage openness
EMBRACE INNOVATION – Explore creative opportunities and love the unconventional
HAVE FUN – Make gaming great entertainment and our workplace exciting
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.