Trainee (m/f/d) with focus on sales in the food and meat industry in Argentina.
to join us as soon as possible.
Overview of our trainee program:
- a 24-month’s trainee program in Germany
- close cooperation with experienced sales representatives
- Introduction to the basics of our CSB-System at our head office in Geilenkirchen near Aachen
- regular courses to advance your knowledge of economics and system technology
- intensive training on the job to prepare you for taking on an attractive position in sales
- Participation in courses and completion of advanced assignments as well as the independent set-up of a practice company
- First independent activities in the areas of direct marketing and inside sales
- Assignment of tasks in the sales area
What we expect from you:
- You possess a degree in food technology, business studies or business informatics or an equivalent qualification
- Flexibility, motivation and willingness to travel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as well as a self-confident personality
- An autonomous, goal-oriented and pragmatic work approach
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent command of Spanish, ideally you are a native speaker or near-native speaker and possess proficient English skills
- Ideally, you show initiative and work well in a team
- After you have successfully completed the trainee program, you will support our sales team in Argentina. A relocation to Argentina will be necessary in due course.
You can look forward to a long-term, challenging and multifaceted task in an innovative, globally active and successful company. Of course, we offer you qualified on-the-job training. Interesting opportunities complement the offer.
Please send us your application, indicating your salary expectations and the earliest start date.
Please note that incoming applications will only be accepted in English language. Applications sent in Spanish or any other language will not be considered.
An Fürthenrode 9-15
D - 52511 Geilenkirchen
Tel.: +49 (0) 2451625-0
For more information, please refer to www.csb.com.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.