We are recruiting "Intellectual Property Data Analyst" for a prestigious Multinational Company.
The IP Data Analyst will provide a full service for the trademark prosecution process of client´s IP rights, using IP systems which have been and/or may be deployed from time to time; and provide full administrative support in processing trademark-related correspondence and issuing instructions to correspondent law firms.
· Coordinate, analyse and process incoming correspondence relating to IP matters received from offices, IP clients and additional global law firms
· Identify key deadlines and update client records accordingly using an electronic IP management system
· Create records and co-ordinate IP matter work plans to relevant IP attorneys based on new instructions received from IP clients
· Update global records with accurate and consistent data throughout the trademark registration, renewals and maintenance process
· Docket and review actions (i.e. e-docket) relevant to the client's trademark portfolio management
· Provide agents with instructions to renew trade marks in a timely manner or to allow trademarks to lapse in accordance with clients' recommendations, including:
o updating trademark records based on agreed procedures and processes
o generating reports of registrations due for renewal for a certain period
o process renewal instructions
· Communicate via email with internal colleagues and global clients
· Proactively review operational processes, actively recommend operational and process improvements
· Manage own workload by allocating work items based on order of priorities
· Perform record-auditing of trade marks during client intake or when necessary
· Closely coordinate with the specialists, leaders on issues which may affect the clients' IP rights
· Participate in the implementation and execution of the agreed initiatives and action items in the business plan and other business improvement programs
· Perform other tasks and activities as may be assigned by the Management Team or leaders from time to time
Exclusion requirement: Bilingual English
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 8 a 17hs or 11 a 20hs
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!