Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: CAPEX Buyer (Temporary)
Attend the purchasing demands of CAPEX Projects for Mondelez Argentina, applying sourcing strategy and negotiation techniques, according to the Procurement and other MDLZ policies, promoting the synergy between internal customers and our suppliers. Specifically, the buyer will be the Procurement Focal Point Person for CAPEX Project at Pacheco Plant.
- Basic process: receipt of purchasing request (RFP or RFQ) mainly from Engineering; Definition of suppliers; Sending of confidentiality agreement and request for budget; Receipt of the commercial proposals; Equalization of proposals; Getting the technical approval of the proposal; Final negotiation; Documentation check list; Bid winner decision; Elaboration of SAF (Sourcing Approval Form); Follow up PO (Purchasing Order) submition with POC (Procurement Operation Center). Monitoring the progress of the purchase event until final payment to the supplier, ensuring compliance with all intermediate steps.
- Plan and execute the purchasing process of CAPEX in accordance with the Company's Procurement Policy at the best possible value for money and within the standards specified by the requesting Area.
- Carry out negotiations with suppliers with the objective of obtaining the best cost-benefit meeting the needs of the Projects, involving investment values above 100 thousand US dollars.
- Develop suppliers by ensuring the availability of CAPEX indirect materials, equipment and services, cost reduction opportunities, as well as approve the registration of these suppliers.
- Raise the CAPEX needs with internal customers in order to understand the scope of each project and align the necessary actions with the Spend Area and master shopper.
- Optimize the purchasing processes from the identification and cataloging in the system of potential materials / services with greater demand.
- Control and report Cost Avoidances made in the Procurement processes.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration or Economy.
- At least 3 years of experience in Procurement (indirect materials preferred).
- Experience in sourcing strategy and negotiation with suppliers.
- Internal customer focus.
- English language (intermediate skills as minimum).
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.