Seleccionamos Technical Architect para Consultora Multinacional de IT ubicada en Palermo.
IpsumHr is hiring a Technical Architect based in Buenos Aires (available to travel) fluent in written and spoken English.
Our client is focused in providing technology solutions to creative agencies, start-ups and corporations of any size.
The ideal candidate for the Technical Architect position will have a combination of deep technical knowledge in Salesforce technologies and the ability to offer best-in-class consulting to the clients. As the Lead Technical Consultant to the client, it is the Technical Architect’s job to gather and translate technical requirements to the rest of the project team for development and ensure the quality of the overall solution.
● Be the main technical point of contact for a Client on assigned projects
● Manage planned deliverables to the scope outlined in the Statement of Work(s)
● Conduct design, discovery and technical walkthroughs with your assigned clients
● Develop and conduct custom training sessions for assigned clients where applicable
● Analyze, design and develop web and mobile solutions integrated with Salesforce platforms (Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud) based on customer requirements
● Ensure the quality of the overall solution / provide programming best practices and guidelines for the development team
● Prepare technical / functional documentation
● Demonstrable knowledge working with Salesforce Sales Cloud or Marketing Cloud
● Demonstrable knowledge in .Net, C #, ASP.Net and SQL Server database
● Knowledge will be assessed in ASP.NET MVC 5, Web services (SOAP and REST), Windows services, React, Angular and CMS
● Participation in projects using Project Management Methodologies such as Lean, Agile, Waterfall
● Experience creating detailed requirements and functional specifications documents
● Experience in identifying scope changes
● Minimum of two (2) years of experience working in a Digital Marketing Agency Minimum of two (2) years of experience in a comparable role
● Experience using LucidChart or a similar tool
● Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud or comparable marketing automation platform