We are a company that provides Human Resources consultancy services since 2008.
We are interested in doing synergy in innovative projects that transform the lives of people and the companies
that they integrate. We work in a personalized way with each of our clients and candidates to identify the needs of both parties, and we design effective strategies to meet them.
We know the entire labor market and can recruit talent for all industries, but we move like fish in water in technology.
As a Talent Researcher, you will work closely with other Recruiters and hiring managers to understand hiring needs, create and manage effective sourcing strategies and materials, offer suggestions and data on the market with the overall attract top talent work with our clients.
Our hires will cover all areas including many Tech roles, Marketing, Product, Design, CS, Back office and senior level roles, and differ depending on the priorities of the business.
- Help manifest Schmitman HR’’s mission by identifying and hiring great members for the team
- Partner closely with Recruiters and Lead Recruiter to determine and understand the organization’s needs and priorities
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing strategies for top-tier candidates, taking an analytical approach and tailoring strategy to each particular role and team/client need
- Provide a high-touch service level to both our internal team and the external candidate pool
- You will be our Brand Ambassador. Engage with partner organizations and help drive engaging events that promote our brand and culture, hence driving further engagement with the candidate market.
- Take a detail-oriented approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission-critical
- You will maintain candidate documentation
- You will constantly seek new ways to improve the recruitment process as the company grows and evolves
- Partner with recruiters to formulate effective sourcing strategies
- Directly source top talent using recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow, Glassdoor, Angelist, HiringRoom, Twitter, our databases, etc
- Create inspiring content for our recruiting channels and manage them to ensure full effectiveness
- Research and propose new channels and trends to attract top talent
- Conduct market research to provide data for many different global markets that we operate in or plans to enter
- Support with ideas, strategies, and coordination for the Talent Acquisition team and Careers branding improvements
- Expertise in both traditional and advanced talent sourcing techniques including boolean searching, specialized sourcing tools, and a deep understanding of the primary resource sites, groups, discussion forums, and conferences most frequented by talented individuals
- Deep knowledge of the technology Industry and prevalent talent map
- Experience building and developing pipelines of highly qualified and diverse candidates
- Experience with and appreciation for proactive candidate cultivation and relationship building with passive candidates
- Willingness and ability to source at all levels of experience, from recent college graduates to senior-level leadership
- Extremely detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission-critical
- Keeps prospect data updated and accurate AND recognizes the value that comes from developing a long-term, internal, talent database
- The person we are looking for, know tricks for better sourcing, and of course, has won almost every game at Sourcing. Games
- 2 years experience in a direct sourcing/candidate research role either recruitment agency, RPO or in-house recruiting team.
- Deep experience with major recruiting tools and job boards such as LinkedIn Recruiter, StackOverflow, Glassdoor, Angelist, HiringRoom, etc
- You must be familiarized with: Trello, HiringRoom, Spreadsheets (know your way around spreadsheet formulas), GSuite, Slack and sourcing techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset for investigative researching to find top talent
- Creative and adaptable problem-solving ability to adjust the search for talent and find the right match
- Bachelor's Degree is a plus
- Advanced English
What we offer
- A small dedicated team: we are 8 people, but we plan to expand to another country, so, you will be part of a changing startup. If you like challenges and be involved in decision making, this job is for you!
When we say “be part of the decision,” we mean it. There are no bad ideas!
- Competitive salary + fee per every hired candidate
- Home office on Thursdays
- Peet friendly environment
- Real flexible office time
- PTO + Days off
- Excellent vacation policy!!
- OSDE 210
- Friday lunch
- Regular BBQs at our rooftop
- Conference trips and company offsite, once or twice a year
- Two salary reviews a year
- Performance bonus (up to 3 monthly salaries)
- Paid training
- Birthday day off.
- Paternity and maternity leave of 6 months and extendable
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.