Nos encontramos en la búsqueda de un Tax Planning Specialist para reconocida empresa Tech en fuerte proceso de expansión.
Lugar de trabajo: Vicente López.
Reports to Tax Regional Director and Local CFO
● Assist the Regional Tax Director and also work with the Regional Tax Team for LATAM.
● Identify / determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits
● Ensure you comply with regulations during Tax Planning Assessment
● Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
● Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
● Public accountant with at least 5 - 7 years of work experience in Taxes (Tax Compliance and Tax Consulting).
● Postgraduate / Master’s Degree in Taxation preferred.
● Probable experience in local Tax Planning (Argentina)
● B4 / E-commerce/ MNE experience is mandatory
● Strongly knowledge of local regulations (Gross Income Tax, Income Tax, VAT and Municipality Taxes) including Tax Benefits and preferential tax regimes
● Detail oriented, professional ethic and sound judgement are must to have qualities
● English is essential for this role (both oral and written)