Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting Supervisor PG Administration Services for integrates a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational law firm.
The PG Admin Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day administration and workflow management of PG Administrators. In addition to fulfilling admin requests from the BD teams of the Firm’s global and regional practice and industry groups, this position works closely with the PG Admin Manager in developing productivity and process improvements within the PG Administration team and promoting learning and development for the proficiency and professional growth of team members.
- Supervise the workflow and training of PG administrators, supervising all aspects of staff performance and assistance
- Optimize the workload of the team
- Assist in the recruitment and hiring of the team, guidance, training and integration of new employees.
- Routinely assess performance and provide regular / timely feedback; assist with performance development plans as necessary
- Manage annual performance evaluation and compensation processes in collaboration with PG Admin Manager
- Provide advice and conflict resolution when appropriate and escalate to PG Admin Manager and / or human resources as necessary
- Drive a high performance culture that is positive, customer and team focused
- Collaborate with PG Admin Manager to facilitate meetings, including scheduling and minutes.
- Bachelor of Business, Marketing or Related
- Experience in BD / marketing / office administration, preferably in a law firm, back office or professional services environment
- Experience leading teams
- Organized person, oriented to detail and with a solid project management.
- Skills and ability to work on multiple tasks with competitive deadlines
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and commitment to maintain higher level of confidentiality
- Competent with the MS Office product suite, experience with other legal services, industry-specific software plus
- Bilingual English level
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 8am to 5pm or 12m – 9pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.