IT Resources is looking for a PHP DEV to join a team of an important lab.
• Experience with building custom Drupal modules
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
• Clarifies assumptions, constraints, alternatives, and implications to the customer in order to help prioritize the features
• Identifies impediments (blockers) in a timely manner
•Bachelor degree in IT or related
• More than 3 years’ experience developing with the following technologies in agile mode:
• Drupal 8
• CSS 3
• Unit testing
• Preferred skills
• Native iOS coding (xCode)
· Full time employment contract with IT Resources.
· Charter service from CABA to Munro
· First class Medical coverage.
· Homeoffice, twice a week
· Lunch service in company.
· English courses in-company.
· Discounts in education centers, gyms, bars, restaurants, bookstores, travel agencies, etc.
· Short Frydays
Workday: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.