This position is part of the CBS Rosario RTR Management Reporting team.
This position helps in to implement a management information framework for supporting all Enterprises across the region (including process for data gathering, analysis, and reporting) which allows deep understanding of the business performance in an accurate and timely manner. It delivers financial reporting and analysis that enhances decision making anticipating risk or highlighting opportunities while developing and implementing efficient processes to achieve it.
In addition, this position will be expected to partner closely with the Accounting employees to ensure accuracy in reconciliation between management financial results and accounting financial statements. It requires financial and business acumen, data management knowledge and process improvement mindset.
70% MANAGEMENT REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
• Gather and maintain financial data and construct financial reporting.
• Keeps pace with changing regulations, standards, and business factors that may impact financial and performance reports.
• Ensure timely and accurate financial and management reporting.
• Ensure optimization and standardization of management reporting across the businesses.
• Partner with A&F Decision Support as main stakeholder and to jointly identify improvement opportunities to the reporting process.
30% CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
• Help implement best practices across businesses on processes, technology, reporting and timelines to reduce time, effort and risk.
• Support implementing consistency across businesses to improve efficiency and avoid duplication of efforts while bringing value.
• Continuous focus and constant evolution on processes and tool efficiencies.
• Advanced Student or bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
• Minimum 2 year of finance data management and reporting experience
• Master data management skills
• Knowledge of Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Demonstrated change agility
• Ability to communicate, influence and build trust across multiple stakeholder groups
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• English Intermediate
• Negotiation skills
• Team work skills, proactive and critical thinkin
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.