This role will provide accounting and controllership services for Latin America, ensuring figures are accurate and in compliance with Corporate Accounting Policies as well as local statutory reporting.
• To be responsible for accounting figures, ensuring they are accurate and in compliance with Corporate Accounting Policies.
• Review accounts reconciliations and work in improvement opportunities.
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements such as audited financial statements, transfer pricing, tax matters, legal books.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as required to provide accounting service such as closing process, ensuring that Financial Statement are correct.
• Performing and reviewing monthly reconciliations.
• Reviewing financial reports and perform P&L and Balance Sheet analysis.
• Identify and implement process improvements and enhancements.
• At least 4 or more years of experience in accounting or accounting audit.
• Bachelor´s Degree in Accounting.
Other required qualifications:
• Advanced level of English
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office tools.