Chevron is a multinational company in the energy industry which operates worldwide with a wide range of business strategies constantly growing and expanding its operational scope.
Buenos Aires Shared Services Center (BASSC) is a global operation offering Finance and IT Services to support Chevron´s worldwide business. Chevron values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Software Engineer with advanced English level to join our ITC team in our Shared Services Center located in Puerto Madero, Argentina.
This position is a member of the IT Management Applications support team that provides technical leadership for IT Projects and Operational Support. Responsible for delivery of application support and maintenance services with operational excellence, reliability and cost effectiveness. Applications are a mix of purchased and Chevron developed Java functions, primarily Web based on .NET/Windows platform. Accountable for ensuring that applications meet Chevron information protection and technical standards, including appropriate documentation and sustaining processes, and that adequate support is in place to meet service level agreements.
Responsibilities for this position will be:
- Ensure adequate and accurate documentation for system design, configuration, functional and technical specifications, and business processes on all projects as part of hand-off to support.
- Accountable for all process controls and documentation necessary to comply with Chevron policies, IT architecture standards, SLA, and IT Application Lifecyle Management (ALM) processes.
- Provides expected levels of support which may include: handling service requests, monitoring incident details, incident investigation and diagnosis (root cause analysis), detection of possible problems and the resolution and recovery of assigned incidents
- Manage and deliver on all initiatives such as enhancements, configuration and process changes, application patches and upgrades, and extensions of new functionality
- Ensure Incident, Change, and release management processes are adhered to company standards
- Eventually oversees work of off-shore contractor support resources
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with other ITMA Support Teams in the US, internal customers and vendors
- Present metric reports to Customer’s manager
- Run peer code reviews and maintain the code repository (Release manager in TFS)
- Development experience in Java, some experience in .net. Develop maintainable and well structure code
- Solid knowledge in Java and .net frameworks
- Agile methodologies
- Unit testing and Continuous integration.
- Oracle and Ms SQL
- Oracle Identity Management (OIM) 9.x UI and Workflows (Connectors)
- Apache WebLogic 10.x
- Active and Enterprise directory
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.