Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea – that talent is rising – and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for Service Excellence throughout the recruitment cycle. The Senior Recruiter acts as a brand ambassador for their client and partners with the hiring managers in a consultative capacity. They are focused on delivering top talent for their hiring managers while providing proactive and timely communication on the status of the search. They demonstrate innovation and outside of the box thinking with their search techniques.
· Complete a detailed job scope conversation with the hiring leader to determine position specifications.
· Timely review of applicants who have applied via the applicant tracking system.
· Build and deploy effective recruitment marketing campaigns specific to the job opening.
· Source candidates via resume databases and networking sites using sophisticated Boolean search language.
· Source candidates via social media channels and deep web sourcing techniques.
· Generate targeted lists of passive candidates using member subscriptions and technologies.
· Provide value propositions uniquely tailored to each candidate situation and interest level in the job.
· Articulate a job offer and drives for candidate acceptance.
· Partner with the hiring manager to ensure the offer is accepted by the candidate.
· Identify perceived difficulties with searches and research solutions by collaborating with leadership (and hiring manager as appropriate).
· Proactively and regularly communicates the status of each search to the hiring manager.
This is an onsite position at Cielo's offices in Palermo, Buenos Aires. We offer Osde 210, Home Office Policy, 5 extra days off (PTO), Anual Performance Bonus and many additional perks!
· Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human resources or related field required. Equivalent experience may be considered.
· Minimum of four or more years results-oriented recruiting experience working in an in-house, RPO or agency setting.
· Experience on Technical & Niche profiles.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Ability to showcase niche segment or industry expertise.
· Ability to employ technologies in the recruiting process that create efficiencies.
· Adhere to documentation and processes for compliance.