Do you cover your face with your hands and sob quietly to yourself when you see one of those terrible Facebook ads? Are you the kind of person who looks at ad copy and wonders how you could have written it better? Heck, are you wondering how this job description could be better?!
We are looking for a guy/gal that’s obsessed with crafting and executing social ad campaigns that entertain, as well as sell. We want someone who can guide to victory a team of user acquisition experts inside a fast-growing Facebook marketing partner. We want you to be the connective tissue and guiding hand that helps the team deliver world-class performance to clients, and we’re willing to give you tremendous autonomy to do so!
Of course, that’s a tremendous amount of responsibility: apply if you are looking for your next challenge as a manager-creative. Take this position if you are hungry to be a chess master, the one who oversees all the pieces and figures out how to best use each person’s talents - all the while providing feedback to optimize the performance of the company’s tools and processes. We want you to discuss strategy AND creativity with your team - and also with the clients.
Up for the challenge? Then get ready to work with an internationally-acclaimed provider of creative, tools and user acquisition services, and to be part of a creative-first approach to advertising on Facebook, Instagram, Google UAC, Snap and Pinterest.
Here’s What You Are Signing Up To Do:
- Direct an eight-person strong team of user acquisition talent.
- Fully manage Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns using the company’s proprietary software. Learn the ins and outs of said software like the back of your hand.
- Work in tandem with the Creative team to review performance insights and trends, and brainstorm ideas for new concepts and variations.
- Track, test and help continually optimize Facebook and Instagram advertising campaigns to blast through clients’ goals across all relevant dimensions.
- Create stunning ad copy that catches people’s minds and doesn’t let go.
- Work with graphic designers to craft the perfect images for each campaign.
- Analyze your ad spend and use the data to optimize them for efficiency based on performance data, through the company’s platform.
- Get to know your clients like best friends, talk to them weekly, and guide them by providing insights and daily summaries.
We Are Looking For Someone With:
Bonus Points If You Have:
- An analytical, quantitative and data-driven mindset with a penchant for problem-solving; the capacity to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and come up with actionable recommendations.
- 3+ years’ worth of experience with hands-on performance marketing on a high-scale, with Facebook Ads and User Acquisition.
- Experience and focus in performance marketing and online advertising.
- A veteran of media buying, lead generation or consulting.
- Superb understanding of advertising metrics (CPM, CPA, ROAS, CPI, CTR, CPC, ROI, LTV).
- Black-belt-level Excel mastery.
- Excellent english! You don’t need to be a native speaker, but people shouldn’t be able to notice you aren’t. We need 10/10 clarity in speaking and writing.
- Availability to work during EST time zone work hours (at least 5 hours of overlap with the rest of the team).
- Intimate knowledge of the native social media’s ad platforms (Facebook Power Editor, Twitter Ads, Google AdWords).
- Hands-on time with third-party PMD / FMP bid management platforms.
- Experience dealing directly with clients and agencies.
- Experience in mobile and gaming ad-based platforms.
Here Are some Perks That Come With The Job:
- Sweet, competitive salary.
- Chance to test your skill with the help of some of the best experts in the social media advertisement industry.
- Work from home.
- Vacation and sick time.
Ready to lead the charge in the new age of the Facebook ad? Get in touch with us now!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.