Provide business technology solutions for the enterprise that empower growth, and enhance value across brands, geographies and organizations.
Within Enterprise Business Systems this role will provide Sr. Business Systems Analysis services relating to a specific collection of value chains within the Core Finance Functions, focusing on our global SAP ERP instance as well as a number of other financial applications.
Specifically this role will work with partners and senior business stakeholders for the following value chains within EBS:
• Source to Pay,
• Order to Cash,
• Banking, Enterprise Consumer Payments, and Tax
• Travel & Expense,
- Elicit and document business capabilities, outcomes, and technology enabled requirements
- Participate in project authorization deliverables including business case development, solution design, and financial preformat
- Develop technical specifications necessary to allow technical solution partners to implement a solution that satisfies the requirements and delivers the intended outcomes.
- Test strategy definition and development, oversight of scripts development and quality assurance
- Participate in change management as required to allow initiatives to succeed
- Demonstrate a deep appreciation of new/emerging technology, and how it could be used to deliver business outcomes
- Demonstrated success in pursuing continuous improvement, always challenging the status quo
- At least 5 years in a business partnering role in a Corporate environment of a similar size/complexity
- Advanced level of english
- Availability to travel
- Deep Business System Analysis expertise, working within a Community of Practice/Center of Excellence.
- Experience of participating in the full range of testing activities (including but not limited to: functional testing, load/performance testing, user acceptance testing, integration testing).
- Participation in formal change management processes
- Experience of working within a Business Architecture framework
- Business acumen, with deep expertise in the allocated domain(s) as well as strong skills in the technology that supports the domain(s), particularly ERP systems, primarily SAP
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities.
- Preferred experience with automation technologies; Work Fusion and other RPA/ML technologies.
Wide experience with a variety of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies across waterfall and agile
- Exemplary communications skills
- Preferred experience with RFP, RFI and vendor negotiations
Bachelor’s degree of business administration, engineering, systems, finance or similar careers.