JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $53.6 billion of real estate name of Jones Lang LaSalle
About the position:
Join JLL as a Senior Accountant and be part of our Clients ambitions by supporting them in finance, shearing our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value to provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
· Direct daily accounting operations to be in alignment with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and MSA Scope of Work for the regional client portfolio.
· Monitor daily financial functions of the IFM Team to ensure that tasks are completed timely, client deliverables are met, and internal controls are working effectively. Focus on client governance initiatives; communicate any issues, risks or opportunities as they are identified. Present a demeanor that is fully supportive of Jones Lang LaSalle ethical conduct policy and diversity programs.
· Develop all supporting Finance positions and their responsibilities by continuous review of tasks, processes and procedures. Maintain cross-training effort throughout the team to ensure staff flexibility and a broad knowledge base. Proactively manage team to ensure a productive workload and efficient staffing model.
· Be actively engaged at every level within the annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting process and monthly cash forecasting to enable accurate information is prepared and then provide commentary and analysis.
· Become actively engaged in the JLL Financial Oversight Program, ensure that Dashboard items are in compliance and that any deficiencies are addressed.
· Develop and implement Best Practices that will positively impact operations and possibly be exported to other regions.
· Be actively engaged in assisting with the implementation of new technology initiatives involving Finance.
· University degree / In Finance, Accounting or Economy careers.
· Office Advanced.
· Advanced in English (Speaking and Writing) - (Strongly Required).
· Finance related experience, minimum 5 years.