The Semi Sr. Cost & Forecast Analyst will be responsible for the efficient management of the main functions of the cost department covering the month-end tasks, cost roll process, inventory handling, costs saving and reports; always supporting the Product Supply function.
Make your mark
At Clorox, we build big brands that make everyday life better, every day. We value our differences, and challenge each other to think and act boldly. We try new things, succeed, fail and keep learning. We work hard, and have busy personal lives. And we're all able to make a positive impact -- at Clorox, in our communities, and in the lives of millions of people who invite us into their homes. Make your mark and help us drive Good Growth -- growth that is profitable, sustainable and responsible.
- Cost Accounts reconciliation
- Monthly reports consolidation for PS
- Participate in Cost roll process
- Monthly TDC Variances analysis
- Cost Savings: analysis and tracking
- Financial analysis related to new products, investments or change in production
- General inventory: organization, count, analysis and adjustments
- Process forecast inputs from different areas. Variance analysis and reconciliations
Years and Type of Experience:
- 2 years of experience in accounting and finance environment.
- General understanding of costing & forecasting
- SAP user
Skills and Abilities:
- Interpersonal & communication skills (with all levels of the organization)
- Analytical Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- English knowledge (intermediate)
- Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, accounting, business or similar.
More about Finance
Ready to keep learning? Whether your focus is on supply chain cost management, financial forecasting, long-range planning and analysis, or financial reporting, you'll work on assignments across the organization that will build your business knowledge, technical skills and leadership experience.
More about Clorox
The Clorox Company (NYSE: CLX) is a leading multinational manufacturer and marketer of consumer and professional products with approximately 8,700 employees worldwide and fiscal year 2018 sales of $6.1 billion. Clorox markets some of the most trusted and recognized consumer brand names, including its namesake bleach and cleaning products;
- Pine-Sol® cleaners;
- Liquid Plumr® clog removers;
- Poett® home care products;
- Fresh Step® cat litter;
- Glad® bags, wraps and containers;
- Kingsford® charcoal;
- Hidden Valley® dressings and sauces;
- Brita® water-filtration products;
- Burt's Bees® natural personal care products;
- RenewLife® digestive health products; and
- Rainbow Light®, Natural Vitality® and Neocell® dietary supplements.
The company also markets brands for professional services, including Clorox Healthcare® and Clorox Commercial Solutions®.
More than 80 percent of the company's sales are generated from brands that hold the No. 1 or No. 2 market share positions in their categories.
Making a positive impact.
Clorox is a signatory of the United Nations Global Compact, a community of global leaders committed to sustainability. We've been broadly recognized for our corporate responsibility efforts, most notably being named to the Drucker Institute's 2018 Management Top 250 list, The Just 100: America's Top Corporate Citizens list, CR Magazine's 2018 Best Corporate Citizens list. We are featured in the list of top 100 companies in the Inaugural Bloomberg Gender Equality Index in 2018 and ranked #47 on the Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work List for Large Companies. We also support our communities, and, in FY2018, contributed approx. $20 million in combined cash grants, product donations and cause marketing. The Clorox Company and its subsidiaries is an EEO/AA/Protected Veteran/Disabled/LGBT employer.
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.