We are recruiting young professionals for Semi Sr Accounting Analysts for a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational company.
The Accounting Analyst will provide local office End-to-End accounting services in compliance with the globally established policies and standard procedures in collaboration with In-Market financial leadership.
- Record journal entries in SAP for the assigned entities/regions in-line with the established Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Perform account reconciliations, including, bank reconciliations, balance sheet accounts, etc., and resolve the reconciling items in a timely manner
- Perform period-end activities in accordance with the financial close schedules and the established guidelines
- Respond to In-Market queries and post accounting adjustments as required
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
Technical skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accouting or advanced students of the last year of career
- Advanced English
- Advanced Excel
- Experience in professional services firms and/or shared service center is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid understanding of GAAP, IFRS and general accounting principles
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 9am to 6pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.