As a Semi Senior Accountant, you will have a great starting point to your finance career with EF! You will learn the basics of accounting being responsible for a number day-to-day tasks such as accounts payable, general ledger entries, intercompany invoicing and processing of payments. To accomplish your tasks you will work closely with other functional areas and other EF companies around the world. You will work closely with your manager as a key contributor in monthly, quarterly and annual closing procedures. You will assist the financial manager during the audit process and you will also be involved in P&L analysis and budget follow-ups.
We are continuously searching for ambitious, driven and enthusiastic Accountants in the early stages of their careers, to join our team for Argentina & Uruguay. EF is a young, dynamic and entrepreneurial company which is looking for independent responsible personalities with an international mindset.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or similar.
- Competence in MS Excel with exposure to advanced formulas and functions a plus.
- 3-4 years relevant experience in the field of accounting.
- An energetic personality with a positive attitude, solution oriented, flexible and able to multitask.
- Strong communication and social skills, able to work in English (written & verbal).