JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. With annual fee revenue of $4.7 billion and gross revenue of $5.4 billion, JLL has more than 230 corporate offices, operates in 80 countries and has a global workforce of approximately 58,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 3.4 billion square feet, or 316 million square meters, and completed $118 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2014. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $53.6 billion of real estate name of Jones Lang LaSalle
About the position:
“Join JLL as a Semi Senior Accountant and be part of our Clients ambitions by supporting them in finance, shearing our client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value to provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.”).
· Forecasting long range planning and month end activities.
· Deep dive into each of the deliverable s assigned and propose process improvements to improve speed, quality and accuracy.
· Work collaboratively with Finance Teams and Corporate Finance leads to deep understand their results and be able to translate key messages in our reporting.
· Bank statement reconciliation, billing process to the Clients, payment process to vendors and also including Monthly End Close follow up.
· Assist in the Corporate Functions ad hoc analysis/investigations and modelling.
· Ensure compliance and provide guidance on U.S. GAAP, JLL finance policies, local statutory per Country (Local Legal Agreements and Tax Rates).
· Requirements and appropriate financial controls.
· Participate as a team player in other activities within the capability.
· Advanced in English (Speaking and Writing) - (Strongly Required).
· Finance related experience, minimum 4 years.