We are recruiting for our client, a Leading Global Services Firm, a Security Operations Analyst to provide high quality services to its internal and external clients around the world.
The Security Operations Analyst will provide technical, administrative, and procedural support for the Firm's information security program to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information systems in accordance with the Firm's business objectives, regulatory requirements, and strategic goals.
- Provide Tier 2 technical and support services to the global organization von behalf of the Information Security Team.
- Receive, process, and resolve tickets per defined SLA's.
- Assist in the architecture, deployment, and ongoing support of key security systems necessary for the protection of Firm assets.
- Understand Firm policies and standards and be capable of conveying those requirements to end users in a non-confrontational manner.
- Critically assess current practices and provide feedback to management on improvement opportunities.
- Report compliance failures to management for immediate remediation.
- Maintain assigned systems to ensure confidentiality, availability, integrity, and reliability, including the oversight of current and projected capacity, performance, and licensing.
- Provide status reports and relevant metrics to the Security Operations Manager.
- Contribute to the Firm's security-related information repositories and other marketing/awareness endeavours.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Engage in cross-training and knowledge transfer opportunities within the security team that support the Firm's security roadmap and strategy
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience with common security platforms such as antivirus, full disk encryption, two factor authentication, PKI, and data leakage protection.
- Broad understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, common network services, and other foundational topics.
- Knowledge of server, workstation, and Active Directory technologies that impact security controls.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Maintain critical thinking and composure under pressure.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical constituents. Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Capable of providing assistance with the preparation of internal training materials and documentation.
- Ability to be productive and maintain focus without direct supervision.
- Passionate in the practice and pursuit of customer service excellence
- Willing to accommodate shift-based work for a global organization.
- Provide exemplary customer service by striving for first call resolution and demonstrating, empathy, respect, professionalism, and expertise.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills including a thorough understanding of how to interpret user questions and issues, and the ability to resolve these issues in the context of organizational policies, standards, and other requirements.
- Knowledge of industry best practices around IT service delivery and quality, problem management, risk management, continuous improvement, and the ability to apply them.
- Experience in dealing with Tier 2 customer issues and willing to assume responsibilities consistent with a subject matter expert within the Security Operations group. Such responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, root cause determination, developing remediation plans in concert with vendors and other internal constituents, implementing those remediation plans to prevent recurrence, and updating playbooks and KB's.
- 1+ year experience with security operations response procedures and practices, including the use of security orchestration tools and ticketing systems, to ensure competent handling of both operational and security incidents
- GSEC and GCIH are highly desired
- Advanced or Bilingual English Language Level.
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.