Responsible for driving the growth and development of our Spine Business Unit by driving strategies and executing initiatives to protect and gain market share and to develop the market Will identify and develop regional markets for Medtronic products and therapies within an identified business and identify new markets and expand market penetration or market share where appropriate.
Intermediate English required (reading, writing and speaking)
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Demonstrated ability to execute multiple complex projects on time without requiring close supervision. Ability to leverage available resources and work through colleagues to achieve objectives.
· Strong business analytics capabilities and affinity for IT/technical/web tools to enable data mining, gathering and analysis.
· Comfort leading market research and adept at extracting actionable insights from different and sometimes conflicting data sources.
· Ability to anticipate and meet deadlines, handling multiple simultaneous deadlines, prioritizing work, strong attention to detail, and the ability to retain confidential information.
· Strong proficiency in MS Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. BI knowledge and statistical analysis software a plus.
· Must be customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
· Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently
· Demonstrated communication, persuasion and presentations skills.
· Responsive, action-oriented and innovative problem solver
· Eagerness to learn and expand responsibilities
· Medical sales experience strongly preferred (as sales rep and/or clinical specialist)
· Prior experience in with companies in the medical industry or similar regulated industry preferred.