This role will cover a service offering of developing automated solutions for internal and external clients, building complex software robots in RPA tools (Robotic Process Automation) and programming VBA macros. Beyond the primary responsibilities, the candidate should have potential to become a subject matter expert on RPA and participate in training activities to expand skills (self and to others).Job Description and Responsibilities:
· Understand how current business processes works.
· Identify potential issues in current processes and detect opportunities of automation.
· Develop new automated solutions, mainly using VBA and RPA tools.
· Escalate out of scope/unresolved issues to the local reviewer.
· Follow up on incidents/escalations.
· Produce accurate and timely deliverables (scheduled and ad-hocs).Skills/Qualifications:
Must To Have:
· IT/System Information/Computer Science student (or equivalent career/industry experience).
· Strong knowledge and/or experience Programming in any language (2+ years).
· Intermediate knowledge of MS Office object model.
· Analytical, problem solving abilities and an eagerness to learn new technologies.
· Solid verbal and written communication skills (English & Spanish).
· Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills (Pivot Tables, formulas, etc.)
· Ability to prioritize to meet competing priorities in a rapidly changing environment as a team player.
· Very organized and detail oriented.
Nice to Have:
· Experience programming in VBA or RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, UiPath).
· Experience in databases and SQL language.