Cognizant is a global leader in professional services dedicated to the transformation of operational and technological models in the Digital Era. Our approach helps our clients to conceive, develop and manage more innovative and efficient decisions that define the future of their business. Cognizant has several delivery centers worldwide, with more than 280,000 employees around the world.
In Cognizant we are looking for qualified talent to join our team and work as Release Manager
Tasks and Responsabilities
· Organize, directs and supervises the activities necessary for the orderly promotion and launch of .NET software for the non-production environment and the production environment.
· Directs activities to ensure that software products meet quality standards.
· Performance objectives within the defined objectives of time and budget.
Targeted Skills & Competencies:
· Good understanding of the software development processes, the tools and the fundamental life cycle, such as version control, version and implementation.
· Extensive knowledge of programming constructions, architectural design, best practices and OO principles.
· IIS (desirable)
· SonarQube and optionally Piwik. Other quality control tools such as FxCop or StyleCop. (desirable)
· TFS, GIT, Mercurial for version control. (desirable)
· NUnit, MS test, code coverage (NCover) (desirable)
· Automated compilation environments / Continuous integration (eg, TFS, TeamCity, Cruise Control, Jenkis), Octopus Deploy, MSBuild, Mave (desirable)
· Cloud (Azure) (desirable)
· test automation (desirable)