· Perform and supervise financial planning activities for LATAM region (forecasting, planning, actual performance variance analysis)
· Business partner to LATAM account operations director
· Responsible for regional account performance (annual achievement of guaranteed client budgets, client savings and operational performance)
· Primary client contact for financial and commercial issues
· Financial controls posture for the account in LATAM
· Performs Financial Planning activities at site/country level (Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis, Profit & Loss, etc.) and generates related Reports.
· Generates spend estimates (Baselines) and tracks saving initiatives (Savings).
· Ensures accuracy of Spend Data input/categorization within Systems/Tracking tools at site level.
· Handles regular communication with the client finance staff for the sites in his/her scope.
· In charge of any ad-hoc or regular administrative activities such as expense report submission from team members
· Deals with Communication with CBRE local Finance members to ensure correct registration of revenues and costs.
· Economics / Administration professional with 5 years experience in Financial Planning (Budget, Forecast, Variance Analysis).
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
· Strong analysis skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Teamwork oriented.
· Previous experience in Multinational companies is mandatory.
· Experience with SAP is a plus.
· Can do attitude
· Strives on ownership and partnership
· Can work autonomously and within larger global account structure
· Prvious commercial experience and comfort level in dealing with external customers
· Experience with GMP commercial structure preferred
· Zona Norte GBA