Our client, a leading company in the research & finance industry, needs to incorporated a Quant Analyst – Commercial/Retail Credit and Macro Models.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conducts statistical/econometric analysis and interprets key data elements into useful business information.
• Leverages programming knowledge when performing analysis on data sets.
• Performs high level analytic or statistical modeling/testing.
• May develop quantitative/analytic models on tools and platforms.
• Focuses on theory and concepts, applying quantitative or analytical skills to complete projects/studies/tasks.
• Conducts research including identifying data, data input, and statistical analysis of results and creates and maintains data and analysis reports.
• Responds to client requests/inquiries for data analysis, as applicable.
• Remains current on research and trends.
Education, experience and skills:
• BA/BS; MS/MA in Economics/Math/Statistics/Physics, or equivalent experience within their discipline.
• Previous experience in the industry or relevant research experience; Ability to work independently and proactively.
• Experience with programming languages and applications, database structure and other technology products (eg, Python, R, SAS, SQL)
You will be part of a first class company in its sector, with excellent contracting conditions.
If you think you comply the requirements and are you passionate about challenges ... we are waiting for you!