We are looking for a Project Manager with english knowledge for an important telecommunication company to work in Córdoba Capital.
- Profile Responsibilities:
1. Be responsible for the project implementation as a representative of the company and a coordinator between the company and client in the project implementation phase.
2. To prepare a project plan and project budget, coordinate appropriate allocation of human resources, manage and supervise subcontractors, perform engineering implementation and ensure to achieve the project objectives.
3. To prepare detailed organization structure and responsibility matrix, assign appropriate tasks and responsibilities to the team members, establish a project management system and training plan; carry out performance evaluation for each of the team members.
1. Education Background: Bachelor or above in telecommunication, computer or related major.
2. At least two years relevant working experience at telecommunication engineering implementation
3. Strong team building and management ability.
4. Excellent oral and written English.
5. Willing to learn and a team-player with an ability to work under pressure within tight schedule.
6. Good communication and negotiation skill
Full time: 9 to 18 hs