Our client is is a premium software engineering and agile consulting firm that connects innovative companies with world-class developers, engineers, and security experts. They have more than a decade of experience in creating cutting-edge custom software and sourcing IT teams.
. This is a key position within our organization and is responsible for managing one or more medium-sized projects with strategic and long term vision.
Additionally, this position is responsible for keeping the team accountable for the timeline, deliverables, and assumptions.
You will be closely working with US clients and making sure their experience is beyond expectation, over-delivering great quality products, making our clients feel a hand-crafted sense of service.
This position of Project/Delivery Manager will report to Head Of Operations in Buenos Aires and CEO/Head of Genium in the San Francisco Bay Area. Requisitos:● Detail-oriented with an orientation to copyediting and/or quality assurance
● 10+ years of technology industry experience, digital agency experience is a plus
● 3+ years managing client-facing projects
● Bachelors or Masters degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Business Administration
● Expertise at driving digital media projects from pre-production to launch and managing risks
● Experience gathering estimates, and creating and tracking budgets
● Experience managing resources working on multiple projects and setting priorities
● Previous experience working with remote team members
● Preference for deadline-driven work that requires multi-tasking
● Strong knowledge of web/mobile technologies and solutions
● Experience utilizing various project management methodologies, tools and techniques including agile methodologies
● Fluency with project management tools like JIRA, Trello, Smartsheet and productivity software like Google documents, Microsoft Office,
● Background related to web design, mobile development, and interactive technology preferred.. Beneficios:
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.