Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It’s time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Procurement Logistic Coordinator
Works in cooperation with the global or Regional Spend Area teams to support the development and execution of sourcing practices for selected Spend Areas. The key activities include interaction with cross functional stakeholders to manage spend and market analytics, generating insights from bid events, preparing supplier negotiation materials, supporting project execution and supplier relationship management, and driving controls and compliance. Sourcing Specialists act as a point of interaction between the global or Regional Spend Area teams and the global and Regional Sourcing Analyst Pool.
- Assist Spend Area Manager with strategic planning and the execution of sourcing practices.
- Define requirements and templates for analytics and market intelligence support from the Sourcing Analyst Pool.
- Support the continous improvement and standardization of the strategic sourcing processes.
- Analyze spend baseline, Spend Area profile, and market insights to support development of Spend Area and supplier strategies.
- Support the development of Go-To-Market and negotiation strategies in alignment with the Spend Area Manager and ensure proper documentation thereof.
- Coordinate with the Sourcing Analyst Pool to provide support on sourcing events (e.g. bid event preparation, supplier communication package, negotiation decks).
- Perform supplier analysis including supplier screening, financials and capability assessments to support supplier selection process.
- Execute end-to-end sourcing projects for less complex Spend Areas in alignment with the Spend Area Manager .
- Manage the Procurement strategy implementation or sourcing execution for less complex Spend Areas. Perform supplier selection and fact-based negotiations, validated by the Spend Area Manager.
- Provide support to regions and countries on a case-by-case basis to offset local or regional skills gaps (bring specific Spend Area or technical knowledge to key stakeholder meetings and negotiations).
- Develop Spend Area specific toolkits (i.e. excellence toolkits) and train Regional Spend Area Managers in adequate execution thereof.
- Build up knowledge repository and encourage active enhancement by Regional Spend Area Managers based on local experience.
- Assist and drive stakeholder alignment.
- Support the Spend Area Manager in the identification of the stakeholders in the initiation of the strategy development and sourcing execution projects.
- Actively engage with stakeholders as defined in alignment with the Spend Area Manager throughout the strategy development and sourcing execution process.
- Ensure that the input from the stakeholder is considered in the process.
- Prepare the stage gate documentation.
- Coordinate operational interfacing and interactions.
- Interface between the global Procurement organization and the product development, planning and supply teams in the regions or countries in alignment with the global Spend Area Manager and the Regional Spend Area Manager.
- Provide insights on Procurement analytics and data to support the new product development cycle.
- Escalate issues to the Spend Area Manager or Spend Area Director.
- Assist in supplier relationship.
- Drive supplier performance by lifting and shifting best practices from one region to another region.
- Coordinate with Regional Procurement Center (RPC) and other Regional stakeholders to obtain feedback on supplier performance related to service, quality and delivery to help build insights for supplier relationship management (SRM) program.
- Monitor, control and report KPI’s for the assigned Spend Area.
- Support margin agenda and days payable outstanding for the global sub spend areas
- Active support and contribution to margin management and cash flow meetings.
- Productivity and Payment Terms recording and tracking.
- Support proactive organization sessions with internal customers to identify further Total Cost of Ownership reduction opportunities for Spend Areas.
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 3-year of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Analytical and Problem Solving.
- English Language required.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.