Private Credit Senior Analyst – US Market
Vicente López, Buenos Aires.
Our client, an important provider of high research analysis services for the main commercial and investment banks, insurance companies and corporations, is looking for a “Private Credit Senior Analyst for US Market”.
- Work with a team of Portfolio Managers covering Private US Corporates and assisting them in their commercial lending decisions.
- Preparing opinion-based credit reports based on fundamental analysis for a set of assigned credits/companies.
- Preparing/ Updating financial models including calculations of key credit quality determinants.
- Regularly interacting with Portfolio Managers to discuss deliverables, credits and deals
- Building credit summaries and case study reports including details such as business overview, investment thesis, detailed risks & mitigants, capital structure, pricing and term sheet.
- Close monitoring of the assigned portfolio.
- Engage with client teams proactively and suggest new ideas to enhance client engagement.
- At least 3 years of experience in preparing or updating financial models. Should be able to independently create, update and forecast financial models.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and accounting standards.
- Good understanding of covenant analysis and capital structure analysis.
- Independent and decisive mindset.
- Team player.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; Diligence and hard work.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Proficient in English. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Master Degree in Finance/Economics from Premier Institutes/CFA
- Familiarity with data sources e.g. FactSet, Bloomberg, Reuters, CapitalIQ
You will be part of a first class company in its sector, with excellent contracting conditions.
If you think you comply the requirements and are you passionate about challenges ... we are waiting for you!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.