J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivatives Operations provide operational support to Markets, Investor Services and Banking businesses across the CIB. Services provided to our Businesses include:
Collateral Principal Operations supports:
Buenos Aires. J.P. Morgan’s extensive history in Argentina dates back to the 1880s, playing a crucial role in the financing of railroads, gold and minerals extraction, and sovereign financing. In 1978, J.P. Morgan reinforced its local presence with a branch office in the city, and less than a decade later, J.P. Morgan Argentina S.A. was created. Buenos Aires is a key location for the company’s international footprint. The firm is investing in creating a world-class corporate center in Buenos Aires, with refurbished and high performance workplaces, state-of-the-art technology and collaboration tools. It’s a first-class environment, where people take great pride in the important work they do for the company. Employees at the BA Corporate Center provide a wide range of support for the firm’s day-to-day, global business activities, representing JPM Corporate & Investment Bank, the strategic Operations & Technology Corporate Center and Corporate Functions. Employees work in 2 buildings collaborating, innovating and sharing their time while offering robust training, development and internal mobility opportunities.
The primary responsibility of the position is to provide comprehensive support the day to day Operations for derivatives & other banking products, within the Corporate Investment Bank.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment with demanding timelines and deadlines.
· Bachelor degree completed. Finance orientation is a plus.
· Minimum 2-3 years Team lead/ management experience.
· Background on Client Service Roles
· Must demonstrate strong team player and robust interpersonal skills.
· Must demonstrate excellent analytical skills; be able to work independently in a changing environment.
· Solid sense of accountability and ownership of issues until resolution.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Attention to detail.
· Team player, with experience working in matrix organizations.
· Internal and external client service orientation.
· Solid communication skills (written and verbal).
· Capacity to work effectively with diverse styles and across cultures