We are recruiting PRICE MAINTENANCE ANALYST for a prestigious Multinational Company
The Analyst role will execute the configuration and maintenance of prices in the Firm's systems as a critical component of the Quote-to-Cash (Q2C) process.
· Identify and calculate billing rates based on the underlying client agreement for selected clients
· Update and compare the tables that reflect the rates of agreements between internal and external customers
· Set up rates in SAP and in the various E-Billing systems as required by the client
· Coordinate and track the client's authorization and approvals based on the client's specific requirements
· Perform periodic reconciliations between SAP and the client´s systems
· Exercise required degree of tact and diplomacy when dealing with others and in handling sensitive issues
· Perform other duties as may be assigned
Skills and Experience:
· Preferably graduates or advanced students of Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting, Commerce, Finance
· Prior experience in a billing role
· Advanced level of English (oral and written)
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications especially excel
· Knowledge and experience of SAP (preferred but not required)
· Have confidence to escalate and ask questions, especially when being asked to deviate from standard processes
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines
· Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands, including learning new skills when required
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
. Solid communications skill (verbal and written)
· Keen attention to details and effective organizational skills (neat, organized, autonomy capacity)
· Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
Working place: CABA, Retiro / Working shift: 9am to 6pm