Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Plant physician night shift.
Design and implement the organization's reward strategy so that its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position.
- Lead all rewards activities for the supported countries while partnering with business to drive the EEMEA Growth Agenda.
- Defines rewards strategy together with business and applies the same in rewards processes like e.g. range setting.
- Analyze and evaluate internal data about the organization's current employee population and future HR needs along with external market data to develop salary budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure competitiveness by reviewing relevant market data and designing winning total rewards packages.
- Researches and introduces Rewards developments based on Rewards market trends and Local legislation.
- Leads and partners with HR Solutions/MBS/WFA teams to ensure a seamless execution of rewards program changes.
- Provides technical analysis and expertize on rewards programs e.g.: Position Evaluations, Incentive Programs (Annual, Sales, Manufacturing), Equity Program, Benefit Program, etc.
- Create SB I+ offers and approves package exceptions for all levels according to RACI.
- Works with vendors to ensure availability of market data as needed.
- All other duties as required.
- Bachelor Degree in business adminstration needed, MBA preferred.
- Medicine Degree
- Multi Country and function HR experience.
- 5-7 general HR experience in large multinational companies required.
- Occupational Medicine experience.
- Strong Rewards background.
- Ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders.
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.