About the Company
The global market leader in Hand & Power Tools, Storage and Security products with strong presence also in the Oil and Gas and Engineered Fastening industries, with over 50,000 employees world-wide.
- Last year or graduate in (Business Administration/Engineering/Supply Chain related).
- 5 years of experience in planning, forecasting, supply planning and S&OP.
- Knowledge of key inventory performance metrics, turns, margin contributions, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Excel – Advance / Access – Intermedia
Reporting to Demand planning supervisor, the demand planner will be responsible to drive the S&OP process for the Business Units or Channels assigned and accountable to achive or key KPI´s such as DSI, Forecast Accuracy, Fill Rate and E&O.
Respondibilities & Expectations
- Lead the S&OP process for the SBU or channel assigned at sku - dmd group level.
- Follow the regional schedule to report and create forecast in the system.
- Create and maintain Baseline Fcst in the system.
- Gather all intervenient departments to the meetings.
- Exhibit present and future scenarios at Channel - brand – SBU - Categories level.
- Adjust Fcst in accordance of the business.
- Make recommendations to sales, channel and brand team.
- Contribute to build MAPP.
- Upload forecast / create and discontinue SKU´S / create Mkt Activities / Maintain supply parameters into JDA system.
- Safety Stock Strategy.
- Follow up purchase orders.
- Monitor SKU performance.
- Report necessary Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) metrics: Fcst Comsumption, DSI / Inventory, Fill rate, Fcst accuracy, Bias, Wmape, E&O.
- Interface with all global business teams.
Core Competencies: High energy level/highly motivated, result oriented – drives for action, for trying new things and for getting things done, excellent interpersonal and team work skills, detail oriented and excellent analytical skills including the handling of financial data.
For application, send CV with Ref: DEMANDP and compensation intended
To follow the career opportunities of Human Side ® join the group Jobs in Human Side ® on LinkedIn and visit the job board where your growth and ours are connected
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.