At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a PG Admin Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
The PG Admin Manager will manage the Practice Group Administration team of Firm`s Buenos Aires Center while also providing administrative support to the Firm's practice and industry groups in support of their strategic goals and activities.
Skills: People Centric Leadership, Service Vocation, Proactive, Responsible, Able to work under Pressure, Outstanding Relationship skills, Ability to Communicate Effectively, Influence, Consulting skills,, Demonstrated assertiveness, ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision, Strong Analytical skills and Strong organizational, relationship management and follow-up, Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Relevant University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing.
· Proficient in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
· Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in an admin management or related role supporting business development teams or senior leaders in a relevant field (Professional Services Firm and/or Shared Service Centre is preferred).
· Minimum of 3 years of experience as a people manager
· Experience working in an international organization a plus, particularly working with teams in North America, Europe and Asia
· Prior experience working in a virtual team setting preferred but not required
Travel requirements: Occassional travel may be required.
· With help from team supervisor/s, provide day to day oversight of the Buenos Aires Practice Group Administration Team to ensure team objectives are successfully achieved
· Help to resolve service issues, manage workflow and track team performance
· Provide regular updates on team operations and performance to the Global and Regional Directors of Administration
· Provide regular reports on performance against SLAs, turnaround times, service offerings, etc.
· Resolve substantive queries raised by the Practice Group Administration team and escalating where appropriate
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.
We are waiting for your application!