BOOKING.COM is the market leader of online hotel reservations in Europe. Since 1996 our team has expanded to more than 2000 professionals from hotel, finance, internet technology and marketing businesses and has built a company that provides online hotel reservations in the best possible way.
We offer a dynamic, pleasant and sophisticated work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated. Our scale and scope, Amsterdam roots, commitment to people, and high standards of integrity make Booking.com a great place to work.
We have the following job opening in our office in Buenos Aires:
The company requires an Office Manager to ensure the smooth day-to-day running of all office facilities and administration requirements. This role is ideal for an office assistant, ambitious office manager looking to diversify their career within facilities, office administration.
- Provide a single point of contact regarding all reception, office and facilities matters and react appropriately to queries raised
- Support Area Manager, Senior Account Managers and Operational Team Leader with administrative tasks and meeting planning
- Make travel arrangements for all employees
- Facilitate communication between the Amsterdam and other BOOKING.COM offices,
- Manage all office/facilities supplier relationships including, building landlords, maintenance contractors, cleaners, office furniture suppliers, IT/PC equipment and telephone suppliers, security company, photocopier/printer maintenance and other suppliers.
- Communicate with staff on a range of office and facility related issues including reception services, car parking, stationery, office supplies, etc
- Maintain accurate floor plan and allocate desk space to teams (e.g. new starters) ensuring that all parties are in agreement and co-ordinate any office moves
- Assist with the co-ordination of facilities for all new starters including desk allocation, PC/laptop, phones, email accounts and office security cards/keys
- Ensure all staff and visitors are adequately informed and trained about health and safety issues both on joining the company and thereafter.
- Assist with organization of tradeshows, workshops and hotel visits.
- Organize company parties and team building activities when requested.
- Other tasks of support to Area Manager or Seniors might be applicable.
- Relevant qualifications and experience in administration, office management or other;
- Proactive and positive attitude;
- Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organization skills;
- Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Word processing skills with Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
- Ability to work without close supervision;
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Interested? Upload your CV in English via Booking.com career web selecting the vacancy of your interest.