Randstad Argentina is looking for you!
We are recruiting Office Management Supervisor for integrates a high level SSC start up, for a prestigious mutinational law firm.
The Office Management Supervisor is responsible for day-to-day administration and workflow management of Administrative Assistants. In addition to fulfilling admin requests from attorneys, timekeepers and professional business services, this position works closely with the Team's Manager in developing productivity and process improvements within the Office Administrator team and promoting learning and development for the proficiency and professional growth of team members.
- Supervise workflow and training of administrative assistants, overseeing all aspects of staff performance and attendance
- Determine optimal staffing requirements and utilization, monitoring workloads
- Assist with recruiting and hiring, orientation, training and integration of new hires
- Routinely asses performance and give regular/timely feedback; assist with performance development plans as necessary
- Manage annual performance evaluation and compensation processes in collaboration with the Team's Manager
- Help advance employee relations and career development
- Provide counselling and conflict resolution when appropriate and escalate to the Team's Manager and/or human resources as necessary
- Drive a high performance culture that is positive, client focused, and team-oriented
- Collaborate with the Team's Manager in facilitating meetings, including scheduling and taking minutes
- Fulfil admin requests from attorneys, timekeepers and professional business services
- Bachelor's degree is required in any career
- Experience in office administration, preferably in a law firm, SSC or professional services environment
- Experience leading team
- Well-developed organization, communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to direct, motivate and guide staff, which includes diligently addressing performance concerns and working in a collaborative environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented person with strong project management skills and ability to work on multiple tasks with competitive deadlines
- High level of discretion, diplomacy and commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Competent with the MS Office suite of products, experience with other industry-specific legal software, plus
- Bilingual English level
We offer very attractive hiring terms and benefits, directly with the company.
Working place: Puerto Madero
Working shift: 8am to 5 pm or 12 pm to 9 pm
If you are looking for challenge, this is your opportunity!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.