Our goal is to make products, services and technologies that bring people together to celebrate and share great times, and to offer the world what it hasn’t yet even imagined. ZX Ventures unparalleled access to Anheuser-Busch InBev’s research, technology and distribution networks allows us to have a deep understanding of products and what the consumer wants, as well as to anticipate and meet what their needs will be in the future. We provide our portfolio companies with access to AbInBev’s vast network of subject matter experts, unparalleled supply chain capabilities, route-to-market expertise, and marketing properties and partnerships to their supercharge growth. We like to say that we hire people who are better than we are! At ZX Ventures, we focus on being our best and working with the best people we can. Working and developing talent makes every day exciting, helps us continually think outside the box, and gives us reason to believe that we can achieve the impossible. When you bring the best to the table the potential for growth is limitless! One of the keys to our creative growth is diversity. While ZX Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that appreciates all types of diversity, we're also seeking more than just beer experts. Our company includes those with backgrounds in design, technology, other beverages, and the business world at large. We are looking for a diversity of personal backgrounds, nontraditional life experiences, and wide-ranging work histories. ZX Ventures believes a team with diversity of thought is a team with all the answers. Having the ideal teams on board and engaged keeps us ahead of the curve! It’s not just the present that benefits from being surrounded by the best: it’s the key to our future too. We at ZX Ventures are here for the long-run and we believe in building long-term careers with our incredible people and promoting them at the pace of their own talent.
We are currently seeking a Merchandising Head!
Develop, manage and grow the region merchandise programs (and brand licensing programs where applicable) for AB InBev retail and e-Commerce initiatives throughout region: managing our region licensing program to create strategic brand extension and new revenue streams & design, develop and manage the merchandise programs for all retail establishments in region and e-Commerce channels.
- Create and manage suppliers and the creation of new pieces of merchandising for the local brands/market, manage the company in charge of import and distribution of merchandising.
- Retail Merchandise Management: Develop, source, manage and track merchandise for all AB Inbev owned retail establishments and e-Commerce in region.
- Increase Brand Worth through Merchandise: Partner with agencies to design, develop, sell and promote new goods and services related to the beer occasion to increase brand value and loyalty.
- Pipeline Project Management: Keeping track of all licensing and merchandise projects defining steps and responsibilities.
- Licensing Management and Approvals: Track all licensed goods including necessary legal and brand approvals from concept through production. Wok with agencies to audit licensees, collect royalties and implement quality control.
- Measurement: Defining the annual objectives for the region Brand Extension team, strategic priorities & KPIs for all initiatives.
- Learning Plan & Optimization: Establish best in class practices and benchmarks that will be used to monitor & deliver program performance.
- Investment: Define the recommended investment allocation for the program through 1YP and 4YP development
- Grow team: hire and grow the necessary team to support initiatives and develop exponential growth.
Requisitos y competencias:
- Recognition of relevant trends: Understanding the trends in licensing, consumer goods, beer culture, apparel & technology to capitalize on new & emerging opportunities within the market.
- Creative development: Delivery of best-in-class merchandise, products & services for our brands through partnership with agencies
- Route To Market: Understand, optimize, and manage the route to market for all branded goods and services across a variety of possible solutions. Track all goods and associated revenue.
- Compliance Champion: activation of the brand’s merchandise program in a way that is scalable, sustainable, innovative, breakthrough and compliant. Coordinate with legal and brand teams to ensure all necessary approvals.
- Target Revenue: Ownership of net revenue targets within the zone. Drive exponential growth for the program. Identify new revenue opportunities. Set 1YP and 4YP targets.