Mondelēz International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.It's time for you to Make It at Mondelēz International.
Mondelēz International is looking for vacancy: Manager Sourcing Grains and Oils
The Regional Manager Sourcing supports the development of Spend Area practices for assigned regional Spend Areas, including sourcing strategy execution, and stakeholder management, to maximize the total value of ownership for the organization. This person works closely with the regional business and global Spend Area teams to facilitate best practice sharing and drive advantaged cost, quality, service, and compliance to the organization.
- Support global strategy development and planning
- Analyze regional spend data and understand the business needs.
- Provide regional market and supplier insights to maximize opportunities.
- Develop sourcing strategy with implications on the region (e.g. productivity, cash, revenue).
- Support the supplier negotiation strategy at country, regional, or global level.
- Support strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
- Strategy communication and alignment with regional and local cross functional teams.
- Prepare and plan for any of the regional bids, and co-lead regional or global negotiations.
- Actively engage in local key initiatives (aggregate demand, construct bid packages, and support sourcing through suppliers around the region) especially negotiations to ensure value levers are effectively played.
- Project prioritization and securing resources for implementation.
- Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
- Work in close collaboration with regional and local Procurement operations in order to ensure local acceptance of new contracts, and extended value generation to increase customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate contract implementation tasks with regional and local Procurement operations and users.
- Closely monitor internal customers' contract compliance and define and take approved corrective actions to improve contract compliance.
- Secure knowledge transfer and exchange by creating and storing project deliverables and relevant tools and templates in knowledge repositories.
- Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
- In line with defined Procurement strategy, support classification and categorization of suppliers, including definition of supplier evaluation and audit policies.
- Continuously track supplier performance according to globally defined framework.
- Lead supplier development activities, set-up cross functional review meetings with suppliers in order to improve performance and further reduce cost.
- Initiate and conduct supplier audits according to globally defined framework.
- Proactively identify supply continuity risks and develop mitigation plans.
- Execute local or regional items and spot buys
- End-to-end sourcing of purely local or regional spend items and large spot buys, unplanned ad hoc demands to keep control over high spend utilizing deep sourcing or Spend Area expertise.
- Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio
- Within the framework of the cross functional sourcing and supplier development teams, closely develop and manage the relationship with internal customers.
- Manage internal customer feedback and supplier performance.
- Improve and reinforce Procurement’s profile and recognition within the internal customer community.
- Support cross functional sourcing team through-out the strategic sourcing process
- Guide the regional sourcing analysts in different strategic sourcing activities with a focus on performance and talent management, living organization values and overall management practices.
- Work in close collaboration with local Procurement Representatives (LPR's) in order to ensure local acceptance.
- Collaborate and align with global, regional, and local Procurement teams.
- Managing a team of 2 resources.
- Appropriate University Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 5-years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain.
- Project Management and Communication.
- Experience in agriculture industry (preferred)
Mondelēz International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelēz International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelēz International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.