Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world.
We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum.
Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelez International is looking for vacancy: Manager Health, Safety and Environment.
This function will be responsible to build capability and support to managers of PLT and Core Teams on develop, implement and maintain in the Victoria plant operating area, the company's Health and Safety management system according to HSE, PSM standards and related topics to ensure compliance with policies, objectives and corporate plans in this area, as well as national, provincial and governmental regulations, all aimed at minimizing the risks of safety non compliances and damages
Additionally, this function will be responsible to build capability and support Core Teams in the Quest to be the best Journey, coaching core team in the HPWS principles, elimination of losses and supporting FoF (6 star model) implementation.
- To Advise and provide constant support to the PLT and core team of the area operations in subjects related to Health and Safety.
- Participate actively in the development and implementation of all the programs, policies and procedures of HSE set by the company.
- Participate actively in the development of the IL6S program with the objective of achieving an HSE sustainable culture in the core team used a skill matrix approach. Lead the pillar HSE of IL6S.
- Develop, implement and keep alive the HSE management system adopted by the company. Develop and implement communication campaigns for Health, Safety and environmental protection.
- Plan, organize, and implement annual training plans as a whole in accordance with the Hazard identification, risk assessment, safety behaviours, sustainability programs, Utilities management and their controls in each sector in conjunction with the Training area.
- To Audit and periodically evaluate the progress of the HSE management system of the Pacheco plants to ensure a continuous improvement process.
- Investigate all incidents and accidents and generating RCA in the case of deviations.
- Prepare and present reports and statistics on the degree of progress of the HSE management system and developed an active role in the preparation of the environmental KPI's of the plant and sending to the BU Management.
- Assist and accompany the officials of regulation agencies in inspections in the matter.
- Train and prepare our emergency response team based on possible HSE and Process Safety emergencies in the plant.
- Maintain current and updated all relevant certificates and ratings necessary for the normal and correct operation of Pacheco plant in order to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Execution of AR's regarding the HSE as Project leader Develop Health and Safety improvements seeking productivities.
- Preparation and monitoring of the Budget and resources of the department. Audit critical HSE service providers.
- University education as a graduate in occupational safety and health (or engineer with postgraduate in occupational health and safety).
- 3-5 years minimum on similar position.
- Experience in TPM, Lean, 6Sigma and HPO concepts.
- Experience to work in unionized environment.
- Strong knowledge of applicable legislation.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (preferably OHSAS 18001) & ISO 14001 system.
- Fluency in oral and written English.
- Solid Office tools.
- Advanced Excel.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.