Our client is is a premium software engineering and agile consulting firm that connects innovative companies with world-class developers, engineers, and security experts. They have more than a decade of experience in creating cutting-edge custom software and sourcing IT teams.. This professional will be working in a solution developing a Magento-based e-commerce platform for a multi-language, cross country platform.
This person will:
● Work in a team developing and coordinating work related to the Magento part of the solution
● Researching and integrating extensions (among other technical tasks), collaborating with the project’s architect . Requisitos:
● Required ○ > 2-3 years working on Magento with 3rd party integrations (SDKs, APIs)
○ Experienced in working in distributed teams with Git, doing Code Reviews and agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
○ Experience in Testing covering at least business logi
Full Time Job (8hrs a day, oriented to work by objectives)
Remote vs. OnSite: On Site at great coworking space in Palermo + Friday -> Home Office.
Salary locked in USD
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.
Postulación incompleta. Activá tu cuenta.
Para que la empresa reciba tu postulación, tenés que activar tu cuenta desde el email que te envíamos a