At New Talent, we are looking for our Client BM Global Services Buenos Aires (Important Multinational Professional Services Company in the process of Start up in Buenos Aires, Argentina), a Legal Proyect Manager to join the Global Service Center in Buenos Aires, focused on providing high quality services to its internal clients around the world.
To help increase revenue, improve profitability and provide exceptional client service on the Firm's most complex matters through more effective Legal Project Management (LPM); accelerate the Firm's ability to deliver tangible financial and non-financial benefits on selected key matters in conjunction with the client team; and develop, co-ordinate and implement consistent best practice across the Firm.
To support those regional matters where scope is difficult to define, where management of the agreed commercial terms is critical and where there are a large number of practice areas, fee earners or jurisdictions involved; support client teams to better manage project scope and delivery, resulting in capturing out-of-scope revenue, minimizing write-offs and improving overall matter efficiency
Outstanding communication skills. Demonstrated ability and desire to work collaboratively with senior-level professionals to help them succeed in meeting their business development objectives. Ability to work independently and be hands-on to achieve objectives in a relatively “flat” organizational structure. Ability to build relationships with and influence senior stakeholders. Proven ability to organize and prioritize work in a dynamic and complex environment to meet deadlines and daily requirements. Ability to manage multiple projects at a time. Openness for Intercultural Collaboration.
Academic Credentials: Graduate degree - Law or Businesse degree is preferable but not required
· Formal Project Management qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, or equivalent) desirable
· Knowledge of relevant IT packages: e.g. Document Management Systems, Project Extranets, Microsoft Project experience
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, and financial systems and reports
Language level: Fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish; Portuguese is a plus
· Minimum of 5 years in a relevant field. Experience working within law firms or other professional services firms (e.g. accounting, consulting)
· Good experience in project management roles
· Experience of acting in a project executive/manager capacity on client facing, fee-earning legal projects is a plus
Travel requirements This role requires some regional and some global travel driven by client project meetings and eventually other internal and external events related to the legal operations function.
Full Time position
Excellent contracting conditions and important benefits
Please send your CV in Spanish and English.We are waiting for your application!