Our client, a US direct sales company is seeking a Legal Manager to join Buenos Aires office.
The Legal Manager will be responsible for providing legal support for operations based out of the Buenos Aires office. The role focuses on creating and maintaining reporting solutions that display legal performance and information to help the department in decision making. Further responsible for maintaining and supporting legal operations in Argentina.
1. Support and advise in legal matters related to labor law, including the review and/or preparation of labor documents, relationship with Union, as well as support in conciliations and hearings at Labor Courts.
2. Processing and relief of procedures related to consumer protection action lawsuits processed before the Ministry of Productive Development, as well as any other administrative or judicial authority, related to complaints or requirements presented by consumers
3. Prepare and review contracts to be concluded by the company and external suppliers.
4. Support and advise the members of the Company in regulatory legal matters and compliance with administrative obligations, so that the Company complies with the legal requirements imposed on it for its continuous operation, as well as the importation, sale and distribution of the products
5. Accurately report key management information to members of the leadership team on a periodic basis. Perform ongoing development monitoring and reporting of key metrics.
6. Execute strategy plans and support the day-to-day operation of Buenos Aires, Argentina. Assist in the maintenance tasks of international, regulatory and corporate fillings.
7. Continuously check any regulatory new published by the legislative authorities that might affect the operation, in order to warn of any new obligation.
8. Prepare reports with the information obtained from the processes involved (consumers, distributors or third parties).
9. Understands and adheres to legal/compliance standards included in corporate policies and accepts ownership for accomplishing existing tasks that fulfill legal/compliance requirements. Reports compliance violations when identified.
-Process improvement or project management experience.
-Union experience will be a plus.-Fluency in English is a must.