Lead Equity Research Analysts – Industrials, Financials, Oil & Gas, TMT
Vicente Lopez, Buenos Aires
Our client, an important provider of high research analysis services for the main commercial and investment banks, brokers, insurance companies and corporations, is looking for Lead Equity Research Analysts (Senior)
The Senior Analyst would join our equity research team and have the opportunity to work directly with the sector experts and management team of one of our US-based equity research clients, taking over the team’s coverage universe.
The Senior Analyst would be particularly responsible for:
• Writing and modelling (both valuation and financial) on a diverse range of stocks from any of the above-mentioned sectors.
• Producing and delivering high quality research unsupported or requiring only final review from senior analysts.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with target PRs, Brokers and key buy-side contacts.
• Managing a sector stock list and building relationships with all stocks in the space.
• Supporting the business development team.
• Developing and mentoring junior analysts.
• Providing input into research reports written by other members of the team.
• At least 4 years of experience in Research covering any of the above-mentioned sectors (must).
• Independent and decisive mindset.
• Client focused with a desire to meet and develop relationships with client base.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to syndicate views with both internal and external clients in English (must).
• Strong ability to work in a team.
You will be part of a first class company in its sector, with excellent contracting conditions.
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in challenges do not hesitate to apply