· J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. J.P. Morgan is a leader in asset management, investment banking, private banking, treasury and securities services, and commercial banking.
· Finance & Business Management's (F&BM) goals are to provide financial advice to support the business strategy around the globe and to ensure a sound control environment.
· F&BM plays an integral role in developing strategy for business growth, anticipating and responding to industry trends, and protecting the franchise by maintaining a robust controls environment
· We are a global organization with presences all around the world. Within F&BM, the four major areas of responsibility are: Business-aligned CFO's (including business-aligned controllers and business managers), Controllers, Support Staff CFO, and Strategic Planning & Analysis
The role is for an experienced professional on analytical and strategic thinking oriented functions to join the Latin America Banking P&A team, based in Buenos Aires.
This role provides the opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of JPM’s Latam businesses and also presents many opportunities for growth and exposure to Senior Management in the Region.
Qualifications / Experience Required
· Strong track record in finance
· Ideally 8+ years of experience in Finance
· Strong quantitative and analytic skills, interest in financial analysis and accounting concepts
· Critical and strategic thinking, self-motivated, intellectually curious and proactive in finding solutions/enhancing current processes and analysis
· High attention to detail and sense of urgency, with the ability of working well under pressure
· Ability to work across different levels of seniority within the organization, including Regional Business heads, Country Heads, Regional CFO, among others
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management and influence change
· Team-oriented, collaborative and comfortable working in influencing roles, but also able to work independently
· Strong presentation skills
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft applications; advanced understanding of Excel and PowerPoint is critical
· Language Skills: Verbal & written fluent English is required, Portuguese would be a plus
· Ability to influence senior leaders
· Strong delivery focus
· Proactive in taking the initiative:
o Strong leadership
· Effective communicator:
o Creates logical and conclusive presentations