- Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
- Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
- Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
- Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
- Interact with our customer support team on a regular basis.
- Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
- Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
- Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
- Target driven
- Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
- Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Self starter
- A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
- Interested in tech and the start-up community
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a global technology company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to build one of the biggest tech companies out there, so help us reach our goals, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens, social events, hackathons, your choice of platform, and more!
When you apply, you will be redirected to Our website. Please complete your postulation there: https://workable.com/j/D26873AD09
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.