Eleven-time Webby award-winning Freelancer.com is the world's largest freelancing and crowdsourcing marketplace. We connect millions of employers to freelancers across the globe, and every day thousands of jobs are managed through our site.
We think it is pretty cool that our marketplace hosts a real life economy, where work is undertaken in every area you can think of. From design, writing, data entry and software development; through to cleaning, plumbing and dog walking - even NASA uses us!
With Freelancer continuing to grow, we are expanding our Account Management team in Buenos Aires. Junior Account Managers are responsible for providing our employers and freelancers with amazing customer service, and by doing so, playing a crucial role in overall project success.
You will be solving problems for a diverse range of industries, businesses and entrepreneurs; on the other you will help provide people with employment opportunity. If you are excited by the thought of seeing these connections and projects come to life, then we would love to hear from you.
Join us in our mission to redefine how people work.REQUIREMENTS
· Provides exceptional customer service through email or live chat sessions at all times
· Handle and investigate customer issues and recommend solutions.
· Effectively articulate complex information to a variety of technical and non-technical users.
· Solve issues using a variety of different mediums, including email, chat and phone.
· Interact with our customer support team on a regular basis.
· Turning customer service into customer acquisition.
· Handle sensitive and complex support issues as well as escalated issues.
· Record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
· Excellent English verbal and written communication skills - the ability to express complex ideas simply and concisely
· Target driven
· Proactive and a self-starter; constantly seeks new challenges
· Ability to multi-task with a knack for solving problems in new and creative ways
· Ability to remain calm under pressure
· Self starter
· A degree or diploma in a business/marketing/communications or related discipline
· Interested in tech and the start-up communityBENEFITS
This won’t be a cog-in-the-machine type of job; you will be joining a global technology company that values attitude and capability over experience, so if you are looking to make a difference and be rewarded for your efforts, this is the place for you.
We are striving to build one of the biggest tech companies out there, so help us reach our goals, while enjoying all the perks of working in tech - fun atmosphere, smart people, awesome office, fully-stocked kitchens, social events, hackathons, your choice of platform, and more!