EY (formerly Ernst & Young) is a global leader in business products and solutions. The insights and services we deliver to other organizations build trust, confidence and efficiency in throughout the world.
To create opportunity for people starting their careers in this area of technology, we are launching an intensive paid learning program that invests in our new joiners to upskill with the latest learnings. This unique opportunity provides virtual, classroom and exercise-based learning in key areas of technology, communication and collaboration. Distinct technical learning paths focused on high demand areas of technical practice such as DevOps culminate in graduation to a role where applied practice begins. You will have the opportunity to work on products and solutions delivered at global scale to some of the most prestigious businesses on the planet.
What qualifications are required for this opportunity?
· Love for learning and applying technology
· Passion for finding and solving problems
· Enjoys working as a member of a team
· Self-motivated and goal oriented
· Desire to eliminate needless toil and make the world a better place
· Advanced level English
What else could you bring?
· Experience with a scripting or programming language
· Knowledge of automation and CI tools
· Familiarity with cloud platforms and container technologies
· Desire to connect with globally diverse people
· Energized by challenges and fast paced tempo
Why you might like working here:
· Our culture encourages autonomy and fun. Happy people make it happen!
· We invest in you. Paid learning supported by a coach culminates in an exciting placement on a team.
· Build your skills and experience at a world class technology company as a member of a global team.
· A wide variety of career paths with easy access to change roles and/or progress your career
· Develop non-technical skills including communication, agile ways of working, cultural & emotional intelligence, customer service, time management, leadership, design & documentation and more.
· Social events like hackathons, team lunches, holiday parties, community volunteering and more
What do we offer?
§ Annual performance bonuses.
§ Health insurance (OSECAC).
§ Additional study days (total 20 days for all employees)
§ Full - day paid leave on your birthday.
§ Graduation day off
§ After Office discounts
§ Wellness and Healthcare (Megatlón 60 - 70% discount).
§ In company training and certifications.
§ Discounts in several local universities.
§ Access to Club La Nación Premium.
§ Maternity Soft-landing for all Service Lines
§ Extended Paternity Leave for all SL and 2-week home office benefit after Paternity Leave
§ Important event´s celebration and Birthday, Maternity and Wedding Gifts.
EY, an equal employment opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people.